Saturday, December 1, 2012

A weekend in Vegas

I'm guessing most people don't fly to Vegas for a weekend and then abstain from drinking and gambling and wake up every morning at 6:30 AM. I'm also guessing most people who go to Vegas have no idea how beautiful the climbing, hiking, and scenery is 20 miles outside the city at Red Rocks.



In 3 short days, Red Rocks quickly became one of my favorite areas. The crazy thing is we barely saw much of it at all. We spent all three days at the Kraft boulders and Bob, Tiff, and I methodically ticked off the area classics. We also each managed to send a v10- Bob and I sending "Stake your Claim" and Tiffany ticking off "Scare Tactics" (second go!).

Tiffany sticking the crux on Scare Tactics v10

Me with Tiffany's newest Crimp Chimps chalk bag

In a month and a half the three of us are heading down to Hueco Tanks. I'm feeling fit in the gym and I am excited to go on a week-long trip. 2012 was a down year for me in terms of hard sends outside, so you can pretty well guess what my new year's resolution will be. More updates to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment