Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Day 2: Napolean's Tomb

Day 2 started with a visit to Napolean's Tomb. It made me realize that I really need to start looking into constructing a tomb for myself in case something unfortunate happens.

Entrance to the tomb

I'm sure this says something epic

The tomb of either Napolean or a small elephant
That night we went to see a cool concert in downtown Paris, and grabbed some italian food. I really could do an entire post about the food here. For example, this morning we were running late and grabbed a quick bite to eat from the cafe at the train station. The pastry and sandwich I purchased at the train station were better than almost anything I've had in the US.

Tonight we grabbed some gelato made from melons and fresh basil leaves. It was very good. I'll try to take some more food photos in the future.

Concert in Paris

Lasanga with Pesto and Parmesan
I know I'm a day behind, so I'll try to post something tomorrow when I wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment